Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my family.

Im so happy because today is the 30th aniversary of my parents. Yesterday i was thinking about them, and after that i decided to call them to say happy aniversary. So i called them. It was like 2 in the morning. My dad was the one who answered the phone, and the first thing i said was HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!. The first reaction of my dad was to laugh at loud and say thank you sweetie. Then he passed the phone to my mom who was sleeping. She also was very happy because i called them. She did not expect that call, at that time. I think they are the perfec couple. I have never seen them fighting, actually they are always text messagin to each other. they act like two yougn lovers. Thats true love. Im very glad to have them as my parents, and that also makes me very proud of them. They create a really nice family. At the end of my call i told them a few words, and my mom broke into tears. I could not resist and i cried so bad and made me realize how much i love and miss them.

No comments: