Thursday, April 3, 2008

fernie

sorry it was fernie ....


the last month we went to Fernie. This place is located in bc. We left Calgary in the afternoon, and we arrived there in te night. I like too much the place. This is a place in where you can do Sking. I did not want to try because i get afraid to those kind of sports. I had a really good time there with all my friends. The first night we had a latin party. As usuall we put some spanish music, and we bought something to drink and some snaks. The next day i went to watch the people who were doing skiing. All the time i was with the company of my friends. After that, we went back to the hotel and enjoy our afternoon in the hot top. We had so much fun at the hot top, i really feel like i could relax. In the night every body assited to the party that they organized for us. It was also because of St. Patricks day so we wore fun green hats and other accesories. Finally in the last day we went to skiinn again, but i just went for a walk. We came back that afternoon. The trip was awesome. I did unusual things that i have not tried before, so it was worth it.

No comments: