Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Adriano: The Best of the Best

My brother in Canada, he loves Adriano so much and that's why he talks about him all the time. And now I love Adriano too, and I wanna talk about Adriano the Brazilian striker is one of the best players in the world, because he has one of the most powerful legs in the world. He plays now for Sao Paolo in Brazil and used to play for Inter in Italy and before that he played for Parma and Fiorntena in Italy too.

Adriano plays for the national team for Brazil since 2004, he won the South America cup in the 2004 and he was the best player in the tournament and the best scorer too. Also, in 2005 he won the Intercontinental cup and the best player and scorer awards, and he played the World cup in the summer of 2006 and scores two goals against Australia and Ghana.

Adriano is still consider on of the best in the world and a lot of the people in the soccer admit that. For example, his ex-coach Roberto Mancini said that Adriano is the future of Inter. Aarigo Sachi the ex-coach for Parma said that Adriano with his ex-teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic are the best strikers partners in the world. Also Inter's captain Javier Zanetti said that Adriano is one of the best on the history. I agree with them, Adriano is one of the best and he is the future of Brazilian soccer.

Note: My brother helped me with this post, so thank you brother. You are the best.

1 comment:

hinojosa ca said...

okey Claudia I belive you but, I think The italian Football is the best football soccer in Europe so, I have a Question, Why Adriano leave Italy?